Every1Shop

The Singapore Online Car Forum

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahbee

PostSubject: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:49 am

This is a real life story.

About 1month ago, my elder cousin when to Fabulous International (61 Ubi Ave 2 #05-09 Automobile Megamart) after been recommand by his friend.
There my elder cousin meet the sales man which was his friend's friend.

Been his first time buying a car, he honestly let the salesman know about it.
Thinking the salesman was his friend's friend, he could get a good price and be guilded along.

But everything turn out totally opposite to what he think.

1) My cousin was told, that his insurance will be 3K +- for a Honda Fit
Why so exp, is due to he is first time driver. Kinda of craps.
2) My cousin was impatient and choose the 1Time Bid for COE.
He give them $13250 for the COE bid.
That was 3Weeks before the COE purge down to $2.
At that time the market price was around $12000, +$1000 for 1time confirm bid.

As of what i knew, 1 time confirm bid will 100% get him a COE on the VERY next bidding.
But again, on the very next bidding, the company never bid for him.

3) My cousin called again after they never do the 1st 1TimeBid and mentioned about the COE keep falling he will lost alot.
He was verbally told by the salesman that he will be rebated if amount less then 8kSGD.

4) Finally the COE purge to $2. My cousin call in and ask how much he will be rebated, only at this time he was told:
"What Rebate? Simi Rebate? Ma La Wu Rebate For 1 Time Bid 1? Whole Singapore Bo Lang Ho Rebate for 1 Time Bid 1 la, Li Kong Simi? We where got promise what below 8k?"

5) 2Days ago, my cousin went down with my auntie and quarrel with the shop, this the outcome:
"According to our company POLICY, we do not give any REBATE be it 1 time bid or 5 time bid or whatever bid for COE."

After quarrelling for 2hrs, they agree to pay back my cousin $2000.
My cousin was too pissed to quarrel with them so he fuXking kam lan and accepted the $2000 rebate.

Moral of the story:

1) Your friend's friend IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. Dont listen to his bullshit. I as a saleman myself, i will chopcarrot anyone that i do not know. Same Logic.
2) Never be impatient else the words will be spread out into I M Patient (Those in hospital one of course)
3) Always find someone who buy cars or deal with cars and ask him what is the basic question to be ask before purchase.
eg, how many year/km warrenty, what is the mininium bid and lots. to know more, log in to this forum and kpo ask around whenever you feel there a need.
4) Always ask for Black And White with SIGNATURE + Company stamp. Verbally = not counted. "Did i say? I think you hear wrongly." There goes the verbally agreement. Unless you RECORD it down.
5) NEVER GO TO THAT Fabulous International (61 Ubi Ave 2 #05-09 Automobile Megamart) . God damn them curse them close down asap~

I do hope they'll see here, if they ever do,i do hope they'll reply and sue me.
PS: I hope the mods/admin able to set up some checklist for 1st timer car buyer so as to prevent such case to happen to others.

Best Regards,
Ah bee
aka GX
Nov 26 08.
Say happy bday to me! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder Emperor
Brigadier-General

PostSubject: Re: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:31 am

Hey Bro, your cousin too kan jiong in buying his first car already. Some more he got no experience in buying car at all and too soft to the salesman... should fight all the way mah... auntie go also no use, call his friends, brothers, one whole group of ard 10-20 ppl there and make sure they cannot do business...haha...like gangster hor...

Anyway hope your cousin learn a very expensive lesson. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.every1shop.com
Thunder Emperor
Brigadier-General

PostSubject: Re: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 am

Oops...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! haha.... clown
Back to top Go down
robin khang
Brigadier-General

PostSubject: Re: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:26 am

ahbee wrote:
This is a real life story.

About 1month ago, my elder cousin when to Fabulous International (61 Ubi Ave 2 #05-09 Automobile Megamart) after been recommand by his friend.
There my elder cousin meet the sales man which was his friend's friend.

Been his first time buying a car, he honestly let the salesman know about it.
Thinking the salesman was his friend's friend, he could get a good price and be guilded along.

But everything turn out totally opposite to what he think.

1) My cousin was told, that his insurance will be 3K +- for a Honda Fit
Why so exp, is due to he is first time driver. Kinda of craps.
2) My cousin was impatient and choose the 1Time Bid for COE.
He give them $13250 for the COE bid.
That was 3Weeks before the COE purge down to $2.
At that time the market price was around $12000, +$1000 for 1time confirm bid.

As of what i knew, 1 time confirm bid will 100% get him a COE on the VERY next bidding.
But again, on the very next bidding, the company never bid for him.

3) My cousin called again after they never do the 1st 1TimeBid and mentioned about the COE keep falling he will lost alot.
He was verbally told by the salesman that he will be rebated if amount less then 8kSGD.

4) Finally the COE purge to $2. My cousin call in and ask how much he will be rebated, only at this time he was told:
"What Rebate? Simi Rebate? Ma La Wu Rebate For 1 Time Bid 1? Whole Singapore Bo Lang Ho Rebate for 1 Time Bid 1 la, Li Kong Simi? We where got promise what below 8k?"

5) 2Days ago, my cousin went down with my auntie and quarrel with the shop, this the outcome:
"According to our company POLICY, we do not give any REBATE be it 1 time bid or 5 time bid or whatever bid for COE."

After quarrelling for 2hrs, they agree to pay back my cousin $2000.
My cousin was too pissed to quarrel with them so he fuXking kam lan and accepted the $2000 rebate.

Moral of the story:

1) Your friend's friend IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. Dont listen to his bullshit. I as a saleman myself, i will chopcarrot anyone that i do not know. Same Logic.
2) Never be impatient else the words will be spread out into I M Patient (Those in hospital one of course)
3) Always find someone who buy cars or deal with cars and ask him what is the basic question to be ask before purchase.
eg, how many year/km warrenty, what is the mininium bid and lots. to know more, log in to this forum and kpo ask around whenever you feel there a need.
4) Always ask for Black And White with SIGNATURE + Company stamp. Verbally = not counted. "Did i say? I think you hear wrongly." There goes the verbally agreement. Unless you RECORD it down.
5) NEVER GO TO THAT Fabulous International (61 Ubi Ave 2 #05-09 Automobile Megamart) . God damn them curse them close down asap~

I do hope they'll see here, if they ever do,i do hope they'll reply and sue me.
PS: I hope the mods/admin able to set up some checklist for 1st timer car buyer so as to prevent such case to happen to others.

Best Regards,
Ah bee
aka GX
Nov 26 08.
Say happy bday to me! lol!

Thats why, some PI market is covered with black sheeps.
Happy Birthday

Firstly, must not ever tell the sale person you are 1st timer. crop more.
2nd, find someone knows about car sale.
3rd, not to be too rush when buying car.
4th, Find robin la. buy empty car. get discount. Buy better stuff with the discount. I got lobang leh. even in leather seats. Maybe the price is the same, but the things you get its better and you can choose. haha

I am sorry that we cannot set up a list. Cause i deal with some of the dealers also. Not very good. but what i post in my website is only the best. can see the mainpage. Need to get a car, call me lor. i help you talk to the boss. Smile

Robin Khang
Back to top Go down
ahbee

PostSubject: Re: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:35 pm

Yea, a very expensive lesson. So i share with everyone here about his lesson.

Make everyone know that smelly shop~

If i buying car i sure find Ray Mad

~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder Emperor
Brigadier-General

PostSubject: Re: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:22 pm

aiya... i should have know Robin or Ray earlier... just got my lancer early oct 08. tot of buying civic 1.6 one... too ex ah.
Robin, you wait for another 4 - 5 years... if i change car i sure look for you...hahaha...
Anyway in future if i wanna change or upgrade anything i sure find you bro... flower
Back to top Go down
ahbee

PostSubject: Re: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:05 pm

I still perfer my small little bike..

if 1 day i decided to que up on the road i will get a car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robin khang
Brigadier-General

PostSubject: Re: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:28 am

ahbee wrote:
I still perfer my small little bike..

if 1 day i decided to que up on the road i will get a car Very Happy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.   

Back to top Go down

Let me spend some times to share some VERY IMPT News.
Page 1 of 1